You create a lasting impression our Guests have on our Brand. You are responsible for bringing the Chalet Hospitality to life with your attention to detail, ensuring every Guest order is complete and is just what the Guest ordered. You directly influence our speed of service by efficiently packaging Guest orders and deliver our service standards with pride.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES TO SUPPORT THE GUEST EXPERIENCE
- Complete level one and two of your online learning path prior to your first training shift.
- Begin every shift in a clean, pressed and complete uniform.
- Ensure the Packaging area is Guest ready before each revenue period.
- Interact with Guests in a friendly, professional and caring manner; treat everyone with respect and courtesy and respond to their unique needs.
- Knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and current promotions is paramount.
- Work cohesively with the other Associates to create memorable experiences.
- Pack the order accurately, ensuring all hot items are packaged with hot items, and cold items are packaged with cold items.
- Ensure there are no missing items for each order by following all order “check off” procedures.
- Double-check orders for accuracy prior to handing off to Delivery Team.
- Package Drive Thru and Take Out orders with an elevated sense of urgency, ensuring speed of service standards are achieved.
- Be organized and efficient by prioritizing properly and stocking as you go to always ensure you are Guest ready.
- Answer the telephone politely within three rings following all Service Standards.
Supporting a Safe Working Environment
- Maintain good personal hygiene and follow hand washing standards.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the causes of food contamination and the methods of prevention and follow all food safety stand-ards and systems (including HACCP and WHMIS).
- Keep floor areas clean, dry and free of obstruction; use wet floor signs when necessary.
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by SDS information.
- Help keep the Off Premise area a safe working environment for everyone on your team. Always perform your tasks safely and to standards, and work with your team to recognize and correct unsafe practices.
- Report any potential hazards to your manager.
- Complete opening and closing duties efficiently and safely, using the correct procedures.
- Complete all daily, weekly and monthly side work as assigned.
- Be a team player; support other Associates when you see that they need help.
- Have lots of fun with your team and be sure to ask for help when you need it.